Thursday 2 February 2012

j'adore.. Adore home magazine


The latest edition of Adore home magazine is out.
It features so so many gorgeous interiors and products for the home that I’m hard pressed to pick a favourite.…but the overall stand-outs for me are:
KikkiK’s founder Kristina Karlsson and her super-organised study.
Would we expect anything less than perfection from the queen of office organisation products?

 
One of my favourite bloggers Jen Ramos and her latest online venture Cocoa & Hearts

 
 The workspace of another of my favourites in blog land – Claudia Lambert from Peep My Style

 

Pineapple Fever – so simple but just with the right amount of quirkiness.
Oooh I’d simply love to have the white porcelain pineapple displayed proudly on a sideboard, bookshelf or desk in my home, but with our house already packed to the brim and everything in our guest bedroom being cleared out to transform it into a nursery, I just don’t have any room.

You can read the full edition of the magazine here.


4 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness! I now have pineapple fever :) I've been loving Cocoa & Hearts too! such great inspiration! hope you have a fabulous weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi {av}! I may just have to make some room for a framed picture of a pineapple like the one above! I love the gorgeous colours Jen uses in her paintings. Hope you had a lovely weekend too. Michelle xx

      Delete
  2. Just discovered your lovely blog through Gild & Grace & have signed up as your latest follower. I love Kikki K stuff & was lucky yo meet up with her when she started out with her shop - we became friends because I was in there so often!
    x
    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissah. Thanks for your message and for following me! How lucky of you to know Kristina. I imagine she would be such an inspirational person. I could spend a fortune in her shop – everything is so good!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...