Monday 19 March 2012

five-oh

Image via marthastewart.com
Another busy weekend.... 

My husband and I took part in a day long antenatal class at our hospital on Saturday, and then we attended to a joint 50th birthday party (or 100th as some people were calling it) at the amazing Assaggio Ristorante in Hyde Park on Sunday.

Speaking of 50th birthdays, how brilliant is the above concept for a party photo-board!  I just love how simple it looks. I’ll definitely be keeping this idea up my sleeve for the styling of any future milestone birthdays.
This event styling is by none other than Martha Stewart, which I stumbled across the other day via my friend Suneiah – someone who definitely needs to start her own blog!
Hope you had a lovely weekend and are having a good start to the week.
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. that idea is absolutely brilliant! it's a cheap but thoughtful way of decorating for a party. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Weird because I saw it on Pinterest today and thought how great an idea it was!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...