Tuesday 31 January 2012

vintage Villemot

I’ve finally taken the vintage Villemot posters I bought last year in Paris to the framers. 
I simply can’t wait to get this Villemot Bally number and my Perrier poster back. I’ll be re-jigging some of my current artwork around and adding a few new picture hooks, but I'm really looking forward to having these beauties adorn the walls in our house.
My Bally poster at the framers
And seeing as we’ll be putting more hooks into our walls in the coming weeks, I’m also inspired to complete my cluster wall of wedding pictures and holiday snaps. I’ve had all the frames for longer than I’d care to admit and the wall has been earmarked for a cluster display pretty-much since our first day in the house, now all that is left for me to do is find the time to sit down and select the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...